Friday 19 August 2011

The Shield of Time

Hiya all!
I just felt like writing a new fanfic, so, here it is, enjoy!
Chan

Part One


The rain fell hard, a thundering creshendo that threatened to drown out the raised voice of Bone Serpentine.
"Chanoro!" he shouted over the noise of the downpour, the elemental turned,
"So, you have returned, have you?" Chanoro Flashfreeze said in a voice full of scorn, then, with a steely glare, he turned back to the window. He raised his arms and the rain was sucked back into the clouds and the clouds dissipated, the moon faintly shining through them.
"I am calling my favour," Bone calmly stated, Chanoro whirled round, "If it wasn't for Caldaria, I would kill you here and now, after all the danger that you've put her in, I can't understand how she can even stand being on the same planet as you, but still, she cares for you." he said coldly, twisting the blue/white ring on his finger.
"I need your help, Chanoro," Serpentine almost pleaded, "its Avon, he's been taken!"
 Very slowly and purposefully, Chanoro turned and strode towards Bone, very quietly he whispered, "I will help you for Avon's sake, but if you EVER cause Caldaria to be harmed again, I will bring ten tonnes of solid ice down on you," threatened Chanoro, !do you understand?!" he asked menacingly. With a solemn face, he said "I do,"
"Well," started Chanoro and lightning fast, smacked him hard across the face with the back of his hand, the force of the blow sent Serpentine reeling, crawling on to his hands and knees he asked, "why would you do that?" "That," said the now smiling elemental, "was nothing. Now get up! Lets go!"
With that, he ran towards the window, flicking his wrists, the window shattered and he leapt out into the night.


2 comments:

  1. Well Kal, first thanks and I'm glad that you like it, second she is Chan's little sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME CHAN I LOL'ed SOO HARD
    BRILL

    ReplyDelete